In 1989 NHCOSH was established to help unions, individuals and communities advocate for safer working conditions. Members include local unions, labor councils, community groups, health and safety activists, and health professionals. Our financial support comes from members' dues, union contributions, grants and fundraising events.
Technical and Legal Support:
- Research on workplace hazards
- Assistance filing OSHA complaints
- Aid filing worker compensation claims
- Aid developing joint health and safety committees
- Training sessions
- Fact sheets
- Protecting and improving OSHA and worker safety standards
- Increasing public awareness of health and safety issues and workplace fatalities
- Defending the rights and benefits of injured workers
- 21st century workforce development / "gig" economy advocacy
New Hampshire Coalition for Occupational Safety and Health or NH COSH was established in 1989 by a group of health and safety activists from the labor, academic, political, medical, and legal communities. NH COSH has been a 501(c)(3) non-profit since 1990. We work with the National COSH Network to advocate for stronger worker health and safety laws for all workers.
Page Last Updated: May 26, 2023 (13:34:00)